Wedding Wearables Marketplace Policies
The Wedding Wearables Marketplace is a special collection curated from our sisters' closets by our wonderful sisters. We know evening wear is often frustrating because we rarely wear it more than once or twice but then have no place to pass it on. It is the antithesis to being more conscious, more sustainable, and more affordable!
This is a multivendor marketplace. Items may be listed and fulfilled by an entity or individual other than ALMAZ Wearables LLC.
Buyers and sellers are protected by our marketplace policy, please review it prior to making a purchase.
The return and shipping policies are also separate from the ALMAZ Wearables Closet.
ALMAZ Wearables offers protection to both sellers and buyers when purchasing through our Wedding Wearables Marketplace.
Sellers are responsible for listing their items and shipping them within 3 days of purchase.
As long as your listing is accurate you will always receive payment or a return of your dress. If a buyer files a claim on an item you sold them, you will have the opportunity to reject the claim and provide your evidence via photos and other means.
If their claim is deemed valid and accepted by ALMAZ, your dress will be returned to you. If their claim is deemed invalid, you will receive payment.
Please note listing inaccurate items can result in your seller account being deactivated and your items removed from the marketplace.
How are you covered?
- Sending orders using ALMAZ's prepaid label
- Sending orders within required time frame
What is not covered?
- Transactions made off of the ALMAZ platform
- Items that are not shipped with our prepaid label or according to the required time frame
Buyers are protected from inaccurate listings or issues with delivery. Sellers must ship items within 3 days of the order being received. A 7-day grace period is provided but the seller must notify both ALMAZ and the buyer via email.
If your item has not shipped after 10 days, it is considered late and you will have the choice to have the order cancelled and your payment refunded.
How are you covered?
- Transaction is completed on the ALMAZ platform
- Items received are different than the description of the item listed
- You submit a claim within 3 days of receiving the item (see REFUNDS & RETURNS for instructions)
- Items are damaged or lost during delivery
What is not covered?
- Transactions completed off of the ALMAZ platform
- Claims made outside the 3-day delivery window
How do Payments Work?
ALMAZ Wearables LLC processes all payments. All buyer payment information is processed via Shopify's processing system. Payments do NOT go directly to third-party Marketplace sellers or vendors.
Sellers receive payments through ALMAZ's third-party billpay system.
Sales are considered final 3-days after an item is received and the payment is sent by ALMAZ Wearables shortly afterwards.
Sellers make 80% commission on the sell price of their item not including taxes and shipping. If an item is listed at $100.00, the seller will receive $80.00 although the total sale may have been closer to $115.00 - $120.00 depending on taxes.
The marketplace has its own shipping options. Sellers will ship orders within 3 days of the order being received, if an extended time is needed, the seller must notify both ALMAZ and the buyer via email.
Items are shipped from each individual seller location. A flat rate of $9.95 is applied to items shipped from each seller location.
If you purchase multiple items from the same seller, you will be charged one shipping charge of $9.95. If you purchase items from multiple sellers, you will be charged $9.95 for each seller.
- Order consists of 3 dresses all from Seller A. This order will have one shipping charge of $9.95.
- Order consists of 2 dresses from Seller A and 1 dress from Seller B. This order will be charged two shipping charges of $9.95 each, one for the shipping label for Seller A and one for the shipping label for Seller B.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
ALMAZ Diamonds Wedding Wearables Collection is an e-commerce marketplace for you! Sellers and buyers can list and/or purchase Hijab Worthy Evening Wearables.
These purchases are typically non-returnable, but ALMAZ will investigate refund/return requests for the following reasons:
- The item does not match the description/listing, this includes differences in color, brand, sizing, and condition
- There is damage to the item that was not disclosed in item listing
- The wrong item was received
To be considered for a refund/return request, you must submit your claim no more than 3 days after the delivery date of the courier's tracking confirmation. After 3 days have passed the seller is compensated for their sale and the sale becomes final.
To begin your claim, send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Photos that clearly identify the issue with your order including any discrepancies in the listing and/or damage
- A written description of your grievances
Once the claim is submitted, ALMAZ will investigate, and this can include speaking with the seller and/or requesting further information from either individual. If ALMAZ approves the request, the buyer must ship the item back within 5 days of approval to receive the refund. Once the item is received and the seller confirms, the refund will be processed by ALMAZ. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card to process and post the refund.
If you have any questions about joining the marketplace, purchasing from the marketplace, or the marketplace in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.